This innovative bed rail is adjustable in length, whilst fitted to the bed, and allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed, or as a hand rail to assist getting in or out of bed.
A simple button mechanism on the top rail operates the length adjustment to 660mm (26″), 863mm (34″) and 1066mm (42″). The rail can also be pivoted down, by releasing two clips, allowing the person to swing their legs over to get out of bed, or to allow the bed to be made, without the need to remove the bedrail, please check that your bed allows enough depth for the rail to fully pivot down so it is flat against the bed.
Approx. 38.25cm (15”) clearance is needed from the top of the bed base to the floor.
The rail pivots from a higher position than this, partway up the mattress and requires 48.25cm (19″) clearance to the floor from the pivot point.
Includes a handy 4 pocket organizer pouch to help keep personal items to hand. Please note: this item is not suitable for Profiling beds.
Full fitting instructions are supplied with the product, please note that on a Divan bed the strap may run through the drawers under the bed and around a secure anchor point, rather than attaching to the bedframe on the opposite site. Suitable for Single, Double or King Size beds.
- Use as bed rail to prevent falling out of bed, or as a hand rail to assist getting in or out of bed
- Adjustable to Lengths-660mm (26 inch), 863mm (34 inch) & 1066mm (42 inch). Suitable for divan beds
- Pivots down for transfers or carer access
- Not suitable for Profiling beds. Fits Mattresses 12-18 Inch (305-457mm)
- Specification :Height of rail: 584mm (23″) from base of mattress., Gap between rails: 76¼mm (3″).